Snowing Again!!!
It is snowing here again! I am so tired of the snow, I just want it to be sunny so I have the energy to do something! The kids didn't have any delays for school this morning.....which I am very glad. But on the other hand I could have used their help in getting the house straightened up. I pretty much let everything go this weekend and so now I have to play catch up. It always seems like more gets done if I have someone to help me. But I will at least get the laundry done, otherwise I will have someone complaining that they have no clothes to wear! They have plenty of clothes, they just think that they have to wear the same things over and over again.
I forgot to say anything about the performance on Sunday. Leandra, Colleen and Jordan were in the choir and Ben was in the band. They all did a great job!!!! The video taped it and it will air on WBGU on April 17 at 7 pm, April 22 and 28 at 10 pm.
Things are kind of slow right now, but track will be starting soon! That means we will be running here and there for meets, but oh well. I would rather stay busy than sit idle all day!
Guess I better get moving or I will never get anything done today! Have a good day everyone!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home