It Looks Like Spring
I just read Julie's blog and I am with her 100%!!!! The sun shining through my windows is gorgeous and gives me energy for the day, but the cold outside kind of puts a damper on the day. I am glad I can sit here in the computer room and enjoy the sun shining through the window and warming the room and not have to go outside!
Last night we only had 13 teens here! They were kind of hyper, but that was my own fault for letting them eat the fudge Leandra made the other night. I don't know what she did to it, but it didn't set up so they were eating it by the spoonful! At least it didn't go to waste!!!!
Tonight Aaron and I are going to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert in Ft. Wayne......I can't wait! I wish you were going with us Julie :(

1 Comments:
I wish I was going too! The worst part is that practice may be moved to Friday now...I could have gone!
*pouting*
Post a Comment
<< Home