Friday, March 04, 2005

Concert

The All Things New concert was awesome last night!!! We were on our feet most of the night singing and praising with the bands. Casting Crowns had all of their songs' words on the big screen, so it made it easy for everyone to be involved. I was really moved to see that many people there to praise the Lord!!
I am sad though because Jules was supposed to go with us, but she couldn't because the praise and worship team that she is on was going to have practice and she couldn't skip. At the last minute though someone decided to change practice to Friday! How fair is that to the people that had planned their night around the practice!! If Jules had said that she couldn't be there last night, would they have changed practice? I don't think so!! But at the whim of someone they decide to move the practice to Friday night and ruined a great concert for Jules! And why a Friday night? Isn't that normally a night when people have plans, so now how many people have had to change their Friday night plans just because someone can't stick to a schedule?!!! I could probably go on about this for a while, but I am going to quit before I get too worked up and say something I will regret.
Have a great Friday!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jules said...

**still pouting***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home