Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Sun is Out!!

The sun is shining bright this morning.....it is great!! It makes you think that spring is just around the corner no matter how cold it actually is outside.
I haven't really been on the computer all week, been trying to get the house work done and laundry caught up. I thought I was done Tuesday until I went upstairs and looked in the kids' rooms. I couldn't even walk into Bubba's room for all the toys and clothes on the floor. I made him help me clean it and ended up with a large load of his clothes that needed to be washed. The girls cleaned their rooms when they got home from school, so that meant another day of laundry! That sure explained why they were complaining about no clothes to wear......again! One of these days they will learn.
The teens sang happy birthday to me last night. I saw Le going around whispering to everyone, but I didn't think anything of it because they are always whispering about who likes who. But then all of a sudden they all started singing! It made my day!!!!
Le is attending Acquire the Fire this weekend. Her group leader told her last night that he had an extra ticket that was already paid for and offered it to her. I really appreciate it that he thought of her, he is a real blessing to the kids of our church. Keep up the good work Rob! She will leave on Friday at 1 pm and get home very late Saturday night.
Aaron is going to cook me supper tonight......I haven't decided what I want yet. It was too crazy for him to do it last night with all the kids here.
Well, guess I better go for now. Have a great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home