Thanksgiving Dinner and Football
We got together this weekend with Aaron's family and had Thanksgiving lunch and dinner and everything in between. I had way too much to eat and was soooo full the whole afternoon, but at least I wasn't the only one. While the guys sat in the living room watching the football game, the girls gathered in Angel's bedroom and talked and laughed and had a good old time. It was fun
because we were all curled up on the bed and thinking a nap sounded awesome, but the girl talk was too great to miss out on. Later in the evening we played loaded questions until all of us had to get going (especially Julie, she had to go home to George) hahahahaha!!! I have not laughed so hard in a long time, my sides were hurting!! We have an awesome family and I'm glad we can all get together and spend the whole day together.

2 Comments:
Ha ha! Good times, good times.
Um, I think it's been a while since Thanksgiving woman!
Post a Comment
<< Home