Job Searching
Well, to make a long story short, I have to find a job! But the good thing is I am getting help through the system!!
Aaron and I had thought we would wait until Bubba was in the first grade before I found a job, but that wasn't God's plan. This month I am with Job and Family Services attending classes three days a week to help me in my job hunt. They have helped me do up a great resume, they send out any resume that I ask them too, and they give me all the resources I need to find a job! It is an awesome program they have for people who are getting assistance and are unemployed or under employed!! And the best part is that they introduced us to the Northwest Ohio Job Center......that place is great!! You can go in there and use them like your personal secretaries.....they will sign you up and help you find a job. They will send out resumes, if you need more training, they will help you get it. I think it is just an awesome place and I am surprised more people don't take advantage of it! I am going back to school in September for 5 weeks. It will be a refresher course for my office skills and at the end there will be a job fair with local business participating. My classes will be at night and they are at Four County, so please be praying for me. The Lord has put the people I am working with in my path, because without them I wouldn't be going back to school and I wouldn't be as excited as I am to find a job. I thought I would just have to take another factory job that I wouldn't be happy in, but I know the Lord has other plans for me!! Plus I have gotten to speak with a girl about attending church. This was all God...there are no doubts from me!!!!

1 Comments:
Oh Larisa, that is such good news. I went through that whole factory job jumping situation too and it was rotten. Not nearly as long as you so I know this blessing is a long time coming. I will be praying for your schooling. How awesome that you have the opportunity to go back. (Even if it is hard to do) I know the Lord has his eye on the perfect job for you to bless you, Aaron, and the kids. We'll be waiting any news. Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home