Slowing Down...somewhat!
Well, our lives are going to be slowing down somewhat, at least for a few weeks! Mikaela and Teanna have finished their ball seasons and Bubba's season will end tonight when the play their last game.
Mikaeala's team took 2nd place in their tournaments and Teanna's team took 3rd in their tournaments. I think they are both just happy to have the season over, but the summer just started and they will be bored come next week!
Leandra still has another month to go before her ball season is over, but that is ok because now Aaron and I don't have to split up between kids. We will all get to go to her games!!
I was trying to get some of my bushes trimmed up this morning and had a good start when it started to rain!! Go figure....the one morning when I have the kids to help me and it is half way cool out and then I can't finish. Oh well, it looks semi better than it did! I might go out in a little while and pull some more weeds while the ground is damp.....easier to pull them then! :)
I am going to go get something to eat and decide what to work on next.
Have a great day everyone!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home