Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Spring is Here!!!

I know spring is here because our schedule is getting hectic! At this same time every year ball season starts, plus school and the school sports and we are trying to clean up after what seemed like a long winter.
All four of the kids are in summer ball this year and of course they can't be on the same nights or at the same time! Bubba and Mikaela have practice on Tuesday and Thursdays, but at different times and at different ball fields. Teanna has practice on Monday and Wednesdays and Leandra has practice whenever her coaches decide to call one!!! I really don't like the fact that they are making Leandra's team practice already. A lot of the kids are still in track and by the time they get out of that practice they go straight to ball practice. Aaron has already said that if she has homework, then she will not be going to ball practice. That is fine with me because her grades are more important and she will have plenty of time to practice for ball.
Not only is ball starting, but I am working in the mornings on Tuesday and Thursdays at Unique Solutions. I really don't mind though because I get my laundry washed and dryed before I leave in the mornings and then in the afternoon I fold and straighten up the rest of the house. The schedule seems to be working out well for everyone.
The other night it was nice. Aaron, the kids, and I were outside playing catch and shooting hoops and just goofing around. I don't think anyone wanted to go in, but the kids needed baths and they had school the next day, so they had to get ready for bed.
Got to go.....Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home