Spring is Here (I think)
Yesterday was a beautiful day!! The sun was shining, the birds were singing and I couldn't resist opening the windows and doors!! In the afternoon I decided that I was not going to stay in the house and fold laundry, I wanted to be outside in the fresh, warm air. So I went out and walked around the house and tried to decide what I would work on first. I finally decided that I would rake the yard, but wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find the rake! I looked all over for it, but somewhere in the move we have lost it. So my next thing was to trim the bushes. I worked from like noon til 5 last night trimming the bushes! I have 13 pine bushes along the front of my house and they hadn't been touched in a couple of years. My back and arms were aching by the time I decided to quit last night, and I left one of them unfinished! I just couldn't bring myself to bend over one more bush and the sun was setting and the air was cooling off, so I just called it a night. Now today I will have the mess to clean up because around every bush there is a huge pile of trimmings. But first I have to go buy a rake!

1 Comments:
Don't you mean that I had to go buy a rake???????
Post a Comment
<< Home