Teens are so Dramatic!
What started out as a normal Wednesday night ended up being a race to see who could create the most drama. And I am not saying that these kids didn't get their feelings hurt, but teens just seem to take it that one step further to make sure everyone is paying attention. But other than that the kids had a good time last night (I think)!
They fixed hot dogs and hamburgers and watched the movie Friday Night Lights. They had asked me last week about the movie because they know I won't let them watch anything that an adult hasn't seen and has ok'd for teen viewing. I think they will all want to watch it again at their own convienence though, because they are always so loud that you couldn't hear parts of the movie!
I really like having the kids here and I can see them changing every week. Not physically, but in how they treat each other and if one person is hurting they show great compassion. It is an awesome bond that these kids have and if they remember nothing else about their junior high days, I hope they remember their Wednesday night group and all the good times they shared.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home