Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's Only Tuesday!

It is only Tuesday, I wish this week would go a little faster! Our weekend went by so fast that I am just in the mood to keep moving at the same pace. I don't like to be motivated and then have days on end where I feel like I am not moving.
On Saturday Aaron had men's breakfast and he suggested that I go to Ray's office and help work on machines. So they got me started on a machine which took me all of five minutes to mess up!! I really wasn't anything I did, but I couldn't do anything else with it until they returned, so I just started cleaning! When the guys did get back, we started putting together machines and before we knew it we had quite a number of them completed and ready to go! I had a lot of fun because I was involved in something that excites Aaron. I got a little taste of his world of computer technology that he is always talking about and mostly just goes over my head!
Sunday we went to church and had a great small group meeting....even though half our friends were absent and we missed them. Monday I didn't go anywhere until later last night. I was invited to join in the prayer team for our church. I am still not sure that is where I want to be at this point, but I told Carole that I would be there and see what all it involved and get my feet wet. But that is something I am praying about and if that is where the Lord wants me, then that is where I will be.
Today I went over to Kym's to visit until 11 when the boy I babysit for gets out of school. The nice thing is, she lives around the corner and so I don't waste any precious time driving to and from her house. We had a nice visit and talked about a lot of things. She explained the rosary to me, which was very interesting. She is just so fired up about the Lord and I think our conversations lately have been more meaningful for the both of us. The more we talk, the closer we become and just knowing that we are there for each other helps us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home