YAY JULES
My sister in law, one of my best friends, asked me to keep a secret a few weeks ago (actually since the end of February). It was very hard for me to keep this secret, especially from my husband/her brother!! But I did it because she asked me too and when he found out that we were keeping something from him I just told him that the news had to come from Jules. Of course the first thing he thought was that she was pregnant, so I HAD to tell him that wasn't it! :) She didn't want to disappoint anyone in her family if she didn't make it and I understand her reasons for that. But she had the courage to try and taking that first step is sometimes very hard without the pressures of everyone else.
But the good news is that she is in the musical production of Titanic!!!!! I am really proud of her for going through with it. We all know that she has a great voice, God has really blessed her.
And if she hadn't made it.....well, I would have kept her secret and been there to support and encourge her to try again!! Love ya Jules........congratulations, you deserve all that life has to offer!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home