Monday, April 25, 2005

Kindergarten Screening

This morning I had to take Bubba to kindergarten screening. He is the last one of our kids to start school and I have mixed feelings about it. It seems like just yesterday that he was born, that he started to walk, that he started to talk. I used to hold him and cuddle with him and now the only time he wants to be held is maybe when he doesn't feel good. He also started summer ball this year and he seems so small, I don't remember the girls seeming that small when they started! He is my baby, but I know I can't keep him little for the rest of his life. He is getting more and more independent and in a way I am glad. I think of the day when I can leave him alone and not have to have someone watching over him. But until that day comes I will probably cry on his first day of kindergarten, and wait anxiously for him to get home each day so I can hear about what he accomplished. I love all my kids, but Leandra and Bubba are closest to my heart. My oldest and my youngest will be starting a new phase of their lives next school year. Le will be starting high school and Bubba will be starting kindergarten.................and I will be a complete mess.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Waaaah!!! I'm seriously crying. I can't believe how time flies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home