Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer

Hi everyone!! Long time since I last had a chance to sit down and fill you all in on what has been happening.
We have all been running from one thing to the next....mostly ball games! All four of the kids are in summer ball this year and most nights we have at least two playing at two different fields. Aaron and I have not really watched any of their games together since the beginning of the season. He is helping to coach Bubba's tot ball team, so he goes to all of his games and I go to all the girls' games. He usually can get out the watch the very last of Teanna's games, but Mikaela's games are usually over before he can make it out there. Tonight we switched and I went to Bubba's game and Aaron went to Teanna's game.
Leandra is in softball plus basketball practice and volleyball practice. So she has something going on about every night of the week! She is also babysitting on Wednesdays for a couple from our church. She is hardly ever around anymore! Plus on Saturdays she is practicing for a friends "sweet 15" celebration that she is involved in.
Aaron and I are doing well. I had to have a bad tooth surgically removed a couple of weeks ago, but everything went fine and the doctor said it is healing nicely.
I just wish we had more time to see everyone, but I pray that the Lord blesses everyone and keeps you all safe.
Love to everyone

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Well, it's good to see you are all still alive and well! I bet it is fun to watch the kids play ball but tiring at the same time! Is Leandra involved in a quincinyatta? (SP) I had some friends in high school who were Mexican. They go ALL out! Hopefully we can work something out to get together because your kids are going to be all grown before I see them again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home