Busy Day
I have been on the run all day today!! I started out going to the grocery store this morning to get the food we are taking with us this weekend to go camping. I decided to do this at Chief in Bryan because I can get a better selection of stuff there. While I was there, I decided I better pick up a perscription that I have had in my purse for two weeks! I also got gas because it was cheaper over there than here. When I got home I unloaded everything, put everything away so the kids wouldn't get into the munchies before the weekend and checked the caller id. Aaron had called and then I made the mistake of calling him back! He had walked off without any of his pastry and he wanted me to bring him some of it. Which meant a trip to Montpelier!! So, I decided that since I was going to be over there anyway, I would call the dentist and see if they couldn't squeeze me in to get a filling replaced. I lost the filling last night and the tooth is almost non existant. So, I called them and yes, they had an opening at 1 pm. Yay!! So, I took Aaron is pastry and then killed an hour by going to the Dollar Store and Pamida and went to my appointment. As soon as I sat down in his chair he says he will probably send me to the oral surgeon because there is so little left of the tooth and he won't be able to pull it with the pliers. OK, so I come home and make that appointment and they can get me in for a consultation tomorrow at 3 pm. God knew I would need these appointments because both of them had been spots that had been canncellations!! But tonight I have to take Le to Toledo to accept a scholorship she received from the Pride of Toledo Chorus. And I hate driving in Toledo, but luckily it is just past Sam's club and I don't mind driving in that part of town! So, that is how my day is going so far and it is only 3:30 pm!
Hope everyone else's day has been a little slower than mine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home