Time Flies
I think this is the first time since Thursday that I have actually sat down at my computer at home. I started working for a friend of ours part time at his office and we just moved into a MUCH larger facility! On top of the move we have been trying to keep up with the day to day jobs and also do a huge project that was given to us. A new restraunt is open in Bryan and they asked us to do the menus. Chris spent hours on the design and her and I spent hours proofing and printing. Not to mention laminating them!!! But by 8:30 last night, they were completed.....at least for the moment. She still wants more, but we did up enough to get her started.
All the kids have been pretty good about straightening up after themselves at home, but considering they haven't been here much, the house doesn't look too bad.
I took Bubba to the doctor yesterday to get his physical for school and he had to get 3 shots to get him up to date. They gave him one in the arm and the other 2 went into his hips (butt). He started crying and yes......I almost cried too! Today he is being very gentle about sitting down! Poor little guy :( But even the nurse said he had a very little butt :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home