Tuesday, September 13, 2005

News

Well, my week has gotten off to a rough start!! I think I have everything under control at the moment......at least I don't feel overwhelmed by it all!!!!!!
Yesterday, we took the kids to the fair as soon as I got home from work (around 2:30 pm) and didn't get home until almost 8 pm. When we got home I had a couple of messages on the answering maching from the woman at one stop who is helping get my classes at Four County...and believe me, I was not too thrilled with what I heard. They had cancelled my class, but they had another class that I could enroll in.....it starts WEDNESDAY!!!!! She said that I needed to call the woman (Amy) at Four County between 1 and 4 pm and let them know if I wanted to attend the new class. The thing is Renee (the woman at One Stop) was out of her office today, so I couldn't just call her and find out what I needed to do about the work hours I am scheduled for through Human Services. And the woman (Marleen) from Human Services is only in her office from 8-11 am. So by the time I spoke to Amy and found out any details about the class, it was too late to call Marleen!! I was a wreck all day because I was also thinking about having to get to a dentist appointment with the girls at 4 pm today and get Le back here to go to her game when the bus was leaving at 4:40 pm. And I didn't want to reschedule because it takes months sometimes to get an appointment!
Well, I talked to Amy a couple of times and felt better about the new class that they wanted to enroll me in, so I told her to sign me up and I would be there in the morning. The classes are Monday and Wednesdays from 9 am - 4 pm. I have an appointment with Marleen (made previously to go over paperwork) on Thursday, so I will just call her tomorrow and let her know about the change and if she doesn't like it ...OH WELL! I will probably have to work a few hours at the Senior Center, but it shouldn't be too bad and I don't mind working there as long as I have plenty of time to do any homework.
The dilemma about the dentist was solved by Aaron and I each driving over there and since we got there early they were able to get Le in first and he brought her back right away and she had plenty of time to make the bus!
I will let you all know how it all comes out tomorrow at school.
God Bless
PS....I also solves my problem of how my house will look in the evenings :)

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Well, as chaotic as it was, this may have turned out for the best it sounds! That's great. You will be so glad when you have these classes done. Good luck and I'll be praying for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home