FINALLY
I was told the other day that I hadn't blogged in quite a while, so I decided this morning I would go ahead and get on here while I still had the energy to do it!!
Our lives seem very crazy at the moment, but we are finally in a better financial situation. I am working at Carol's Donuts every night (Sunday - Friday) putting in over 44 hours. I really enjoy working there. I have a great boss and we get along really well. I work Sunday, Thursday and Friday from 7 pm - 3:30 am (or later) and the other days I work from 9 pm - 3:30 am (or later).
Aaron really likes working at Kamco. He is moving up fast and enjoys the jobs he is doing. He is working a lot of overtime right now training for a new position.
Since we are both basically on 3rd shift we get to at least sleep together! The kids are all doing great and helping out around the house. Leandra doesn't get to sleep much in her own bed anymore because we want her on the main floor in case something should happen. So she has one of our air mattress on the livingroom floor. She is a really great kid and hasn't complained once about it.

She went to homecomin this last weekend with her boyfriend Sam. I can't believe she will be 15 in a couple of months!
Well, I am getting really tired and the kids will be leaving for school shortly, so then I can go to bed until I have to get up to take Bubba to school.
Until next time.....hopefully not 3 months from now.....take care everyone

2 Comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited for an update. I always check every day just incase and I was shocked to see something new this time.
I am glad you are enjoying yuor job. That makes such a difference in your life away from work as well as at work if you are happy where you are. And good for Aaron too. Welcome to the life of Kamco overtime!
Leandra looks SO adorable. I can't believe she's in high school.
Hope to see ya soon.
Yay! An update! Good to hear from you finally!
Leandra is such a hottie (and totally buff)!
Post a Comment
<< Home