Thursday, March 09, 2006

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER

Well, today I turn 35. I always thought that was really old, but now that I am that age, it just seems kind of like a beginning. I am past the party years, but love to have fun with family and friends and I don't feel old. Yes, I don't know what I am saying, just kind of rambling on here!
I got to work last night and found 2 banners posted....one as I walked in the door saying Happy Birthday Larisa and the other was in the front window of the shop saying If you know Larisa Gulick wish her a happy birthday on Thursday, March 9, 2006. And I have no idea how long that hung there during the day on Wednesday while the shop was open! And then to top it all off I found my pick-up saran wrapped!! Carol and Mary, and I think Karl was in on it, they are very sneeky fun loving people! I did get a beautiful arrangement of flowers and a card from them too. They all deny having anything to do with my truck and I can't prove which one did it! I just know Carol didn't because she was in the shop with me all night! That's ok, because Carol's birthday isn't until May and we are in pay back mode!!!! :)
Aaron got me a beautiful card and brought me breakfast this morning and the kids wished me happy birthday. So, I am all set for another year.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

I am glad you don't feel old because 35 is SO young girl. It sure sounds like it was a special day. That's awesome that your co-workers went to the effort to let you know how much they caer for you. And props to Aaron on being the shinning husband who remembered and bought a card. I think you can chalk yesterday up as a precious memory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home